The Bachelor of Commerce, a three year's degree Programme is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while at the same time building competence in a particular area of business. Students are exposed to general business principles, taking courses in Finance & Accounts, Marketing & Banking & Insurance.
1) To primary objective is to enable every student to cope up with the latest developments in contemporary, national and global level.
2) To promise career like high employment and future prospects.
3) To provide interdisciplinary domain of commerce which can avail excellent job opportunities
4) To offer adequate knowledge of adapting to the changes in the flexible business world.
5) To impart quality and need based education objective is to sensitize the students to their changing roles in society through awareness raising activities.
6) To make students properly educated by exposure to the vast treasure of knowledge, sports facilities and by providing platforms for their socialization.
7) To achieve success and professionalism without having to pay to expert accountant or market consultants.
8) To make students study of various subject include business organizations, their various features, structure and functioning of finance and Account, marketing, operations management, human resource management etc
3 YEAR FULL TIME
Any 12th pass students (Arts and Commerce) From GSEB board or equivalent can apply. Minimum standard for admission is as per MKBU admission rules.